Evens Skin Tone
Plumps & Hydrates
Smooths & Brightens
Balances Lipid Levels
Boosts Collagen Production
An advanced anti-aging formula made to soothe, moisturize and hydrate the skin. Helps in reducing fine lines and evening out skin tone by targeting dark spots.
- L22® - Delivers the skin-lipid profile of a healthy 22-year-old.
- Snow Algae - Improves skin structure, evens skin tone, and reinforces the skin’s barrier function.
- PrimalHyal™ 50 - Moisturizes and helps firm the skin.
- Redens’in™ - Plumps skin to fill lines and wrinkles.
- DermCom - Cell-to-cell communication helps less active cells produce more collagen and elastin.
- Synovea® HR - Brightens and assists in controlling hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Key Ingredients: L22®, Snow Algae, PrimalHyal™ 50, Redens'in™, DermCom, Synovea® HR
Full List of Ingredients:
*Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Maltodextrin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Squalane, Glyceryl Linoleate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hexylresorcinol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycyrrhiz Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Chlamydocapsa Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide,*Certified Organic
How To Use
FAQIf the Facial Cocktail Serum and L22 Elixir are both used for anti-aging, then why do I need both?
Although both products help with anti-aging, they each target different aspects related to aging. L22 Elixir helps target dark spots and balance the skin's lipid levels, while Facial Cocktail Serum is a lifter, toner, and tightener.If I use both the Facial Cocktail Serum and the L22, which one do I use first?
We recommend using the L22 Elixir before applying the Facial Cocktail Serum.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.